We have been wanting to cut Levi's hair - he is over 14 months now - and although he doesn't have much hair - he has some hair that is probably 2-3 inches long.

So - after both Jacob and Daddy had their hair cut this weekend - we decided to cut Levi's hair after bathtime on Saturday evening. We put him in his booster seat, gave him a few combs to play with, and started trimming some of the long hairs.

Then, I used the clippers on it. I wasn't sure how he would do - if he would be scared of the noise or vibration - but he did great!

I think he thought it tickled a lil bit - but he stayed fairly still and let me continue to cut.

His hair really doesn't look that much different, since he had so little, but at least he doesn't have the extra long hairs on top or around the back now.
He says.................cheese.....................don't I look good.................I'm too sexy for those clippers..................
No comments:
Post a Comment