We went to Fairytale Town on Saturday, September 27th, 2008 - exactly 5 years since Mommy and Daddy were married.

When we first got there - I got to get my face painted - well - really my arm. I love Spiderman - so I got it on my arm - and I got a spider on my face too.

Here you can see both of my body paintings - it was pretty cool!

Levi hung out in the stroller - while I got to run around and play on stuff. I can't wait til he gets bigger and can run around with me too.

This was a cool tree house that had a slide. I love going on slides.
This one Daddy came on too - Mommy missed taking the picture when Daddy slid down the slide and landed on his bobo.
I got to ride on a horsey - that pulled the pumpkin carriage for Cinderella - they didn't move though.
This was another fun slide - like sliding down out of a long tunnel.
It was a fun time at Fairytale Town. Maybe next time we can play longer - and Levi will be able to slide with me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment